Tuesday, June 01, 2010

7 best lines from Smog - A River Ain't Too Much to Love

Smog - A River Ain't Too Much to Love

And there is no love / in the unerring - "Say Valley Maker"

Oh do I feel like the mother of the world / with two children fighting - "I Feel Like the Mother of the World"

Skin mags in the brambles / for the first part of my life / I thought women had orange skin - "Drinking at the Dam"

It was the first part of my life / the second is the rest - "Drinking at the Dam"

All we need is here on earth / about every other day - "Running the Loping"

Oh to live in the country / with a chicken and those other things - "Running the Loping"

Having you been drinking / no, nor sleeping - "Let Me See the colts"

4 comments:

meg. said...

Holy Shite. I listened to that album *several* times this weekend (I am terribly compulsive when it comes to music). Can't wait to see you!

meg. said...

seriously: get out of my head.

Sir Ashley of Windsor Manner said...

I heard your album is being used at McGill for experments getting rats to mate during rainstorms.

Clara said...

Everything will be alright in the end
If it isn't alright
It isn't the end